NuNaturals is a 27-year-old family-owned and operated natural food company with a strong presence in the industry. We are small and efficient team providing our customers with the highest quality no sugar products. Our mission is to offer joyful products that help keep you well and to grow “sweet” relationships with our customers, employees, stakeholders, and community. Based in Eugene, OR, we are a strongly positioned industry veteran and are looking for a candidate who can help us take our organization to the next level.
The primary role of the Ecommerce Manager will be to create and execute sales and marketing strategies to increase revenue growth in the ecommerce channel while improving overall profit margin. The Ecommerce Manager will work with the Marketing Team, Director of National Sales, General Manager, and report to the VP Business Development. This position will encompass sales, marketing, and operations responsibilities. You will be joining a small team and will be wearing many hats.
- Develop and/or improve go-to-market strategy for ecommerce channel and sub-channels
- Develop and document processes and best practices for ecommerce channel
- Build and strengthen relationships with key ecommerce customers, negotiating pricing, trade agreements, promotions, and marketing deals
- Manage owned reseller accounts on reseller marketplaces such as Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Ebay.com, Jet.com, and other emerging marketplaces
- Manage NuNaturals’ owned domain properties and ecommerce platform (Shopify)
- Develop, execute, and track paid advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook, Pinterest, and others
- Audit and maximize SEO through owned domains
- Create content for website, including written (blog), photo, video, and graphic in collaboration with Marketing Team and outside resources
- Manage a Profit and Loss statement for each sub-channel and overall ecommerce channel
- Coordinate promotional calendars while staying within trade spending budget; track and report sales lift
- Improve customer experience buying NuNaturals products online (across entire web)
- Make innovative suggestions for new products, sizes, and ideas based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Create new product launch strategy for ecommerce channel
- Analyze and interpret data to better understand our business trends; Develop sales decks using data and trend information that show a compelling sales story
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop programs that will drive online sales
- Assists in planning and attending sales meetings and trade shows
- Be the “internal champion” for the ecommerce channel
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3+ years CPG sales experience; natural products industry experience is preferred.
- 1+ years E-Commerce channel experience required
- Bachelors’ degree, ideally in Business, Economics, Math, or another analytical field; MBA preferred
- Evidence of growing business in previous positions
- Basic understanding and experience with front end web-development (HTML, CSS)
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills; rapport building, negotiation, persuasion
- Attention to detail; strong organizational skills; strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Experience in data driven SEO analysis and optimization
- High energy, solution finder, positive thinker, team player, excellent sense of humor, and a pleasure to work with
- Amazon marketing and reseller experience
- HTML/CSS, Shopify, MailChimp, AdRoll, Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology
- Proficiency in Google AdWords/Analytics (Certification recommended)
- In-depth knowledge of social media marketing platforms: FB Ad Manager, Instagram for Business, Pinterest for Business, YouTube Ads, etc.
- Successful experience executing and measuring paid media campaigns
- Copywriting ability and experience
- Experience handling customer inquiries
Other Job Requirements
- Must be able to travel, including overnight trips with airline travel.
- Must be a team-oriented and self-motivated individual.
- Must be eager, willing, creative, intelligent, and compassionate
- Strong work ethic - we are doing big things.
Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits: Paid time off and retirement benefits are available. We do not offer health benefits at this time. Yearly bonus based on performance.
NuNaturals is ready to do great things in 2017; the bus is leaving the station. Will “you” be on board?
How to apply?
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org