NuNaturals is a 27-year-old family-owned and operated natural food company with a strong presence in the industry. We are small and efficient team providing our customers with the highest quality low or no sugar products. Our mission is to offer joyful products that help keep you well and to grow “sweet” relationships with our customers, employees, stakeholders, and community. Based in Eugene, OR, we are a strongly positioned industry veteran and are looking for a candidate who can help us take our organization to the next level.
You are EXCITED and PASSIONATE about graphic design, videography, editing, photography, and marketing with digital media. You are a digital media "utility player". You might not excel at all of these skills, but you excel at a couple and are MOTIVATED to learn the rest. You have a can-do attitude and are a self-starter who gets down to business, blasting through projects independently. You have a sense of urgency, determined to produce your best work while on a tight schedule. On the other hand, you are a team player. You love working in teams big and small, collaborating and helping coordinate projects with others who may have different skills and different working styles than your own. You are incredibly flexible and ORGANIZED, able to switch from one project to another at the drop of a hat, while keeping the original project on your to-do list to finish later. Your love for natural products is a plus (mainly because you love all the delicious sugar-free treats we have in the office). You love Eugene, Oregon and are excited about living here and working onsite at our headquarters. You quickly fit into our positive company culture!
- Photo/Video Content Creation and Editing: Plan, organize, and execute photo and video shoots as assigned (i.e. product, lifestyle, instructional/demonstrational). Also responsible for editing/post production of photos and videos in alignment with plan
- Collateral production: Create and revise collateral to support the sales and marketing teams. This includes catalogs, sell sheets, recipe cards, letterhead, media kits, sales and company presentations and other sales and marketing collateral as needed. May include management and organization of media asset libraries.
- Digital Marketing: Assist with maintenance of website, online product information, online store promotions, consumer communications, other e-commerce efforts, write retailer and consumer e-newsletters, and help direct all social media content and efforts in conjunction with the Marketing Intern and Marketing Team.
- Other activities that may be needed in an entrepreneurial, small business environment.
- Graphic Design: Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (required) especially focused on Illustrator (vector creation and manipulation)
- Videography: Experience filming and editing digital video with DSLR cameras, as well as basic post-production in Adobe Premiere and/or Aftereffects, audio recording, syncing, etc.
- Photography: Ability to organize and execute photo shoots. Lifestyle product shots and studio product photography.
- Knowledge of lighting practices is a plus.
- Photoshop/Lightroom: Formatting photos to requested resolutions, filetypes, etc. Creating clippings paths. Touching up and applying filters.
- Document Layout: Ability to use InDesign + Illustrator to lay out all types of documents such as marketing materials and sales support materials.
- Self-starter, able to work on projects independently
- Ability to switch between a multitude of different tasks quickly; willing to problem-solve
- Willingness and desire to work within a small team with a high level of accountability
- Superior time-management and adherence to deadlinesFamiliar with Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word), Google Suite, and other computer programs
- Familiar with Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word), Google Suite, and other computer programs
Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits: Paid time off and retirement benefits are available. We do not offer health benefits. Yearly bonus based on performance.
NuNaturals is ready to do great things in 2017; the bus is leaving the station. Will “you” be on board?
How to apply?
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org