Thank you for your interest in working with NuNaturals!
NuNaturals is a 28-year-old family-owned and operated natural food and product company with a strong presence in the industry. We are a small and efficient team providing customers with the highest quality low or no sugar products. Our mission is to offer joyful products that help keep you well and to grow “sweet” relationships with our customers, employees, stakeholders, and community. Based in Eugene, OR, NuNaturals is a strongly positioned industry veteran and are looking for a candidate who can help take our organization to the next level.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for a go to market strategy that will increase customer loyalty, distribution growth, revenue and company profitability by continuing and building relationships with existing retailers, distributors and brokers. This includes development of an annual forecast, budget and sales plan.The Regional Sales Manager actively manages bottoms-up planning with each key account on an annual basis and sets quarterly and annual objectives.
- Execute short and long-term sales objectives and strategies for market areas.
- Call on (Core) Key Accounts in the area to ensure distribution, ordering, programming, brand familiarity, staff trainings and proper visibility.
- Have existing relationships with Top Tier accounts.
- Develop and maintain sales contact with all major customers and new prospects. Maintain and expand existing distribution and volume sales.
- Schedule and conduct distributor team meetings to inform and educate sales representatives of brand standards to optimize sales performance.
- Submit weekly priorities and review a weekly account report, Monthly Calendar and Sales Planner.
- Work trade shows when needed.
- Acquire and develop new customers and new points of distribution while continuing to grow current business.
- Maintain accurate records for all existing accounts and target accounts.
- Manage all sales expenses and budgets for market/region.
- College Degree
- At least 6-8 years business/sales experience or equivalent education.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to travel 20-40%.
- Good written and verbal communications.
- Ability to Analyze and think strategically.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial work ethic, working with a sense of urgency.
- Attention to Detail.