Whether you are getting into the holiday spirit or just craving something sweet after a long day, these sugar-free Gingerbread Martinis are what you should reach for. Using the NuNaturals Stevia Simple Syrup makes it a sugar free drink so there isn't any reason to feel guilty!
- 1 tsp almond flour
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Dash ground ginger
- NuStevia Simple Syrup
- 3 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce sugar-free coffee liqueur
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 3/4 tsp NuStevia Simple Syrup
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- Dash cinnamon
- Tiny dash cloves
- On a shallow plate, mix together the almond flour, cinnamon and ginger
- Dip a paper towel into some of the NuNaturals Stevia Simple Syrup and run it around the edge of two martini glasses.
- Dip martini glasses into almond flour mix
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine vanilla vodka, coffee liqueur, cream, simple syrup, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves
- Shake well and divide between prepared martini glasses
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick
An "All Day I Dream About Food" Creation
Carolyn is the writer and recipe developer for a blog called "All Day I Dream About Food." She has a Masters in Physical Anthropology and Human Evolution from Arizona State University and an extensive background in higher education administration. Her blog mostly includes low carb and gluten free foods. For more information about Carolyn and to find more recipes please visit her blog at http://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/.