This Carrot Cake is sugar-free and flour less, meaning it is perfect for those who are gluten intolerant and those watching their sugar intake. It is a simple and delicious alternative to your average Carrot Cake.
Prep Time 5 min
Cook Time 25 min
- 1 cup carrot pulp *tightly packed*
- 1 egg
- 1 heaping teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 packets NuNaturals Stevia
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well *until a consistent batter form*
- Divide and press the batter into individual-sized ramekins and bake for 25 minutes
- The cakes are done when the sides begin to brown, and the tops begin to crack.
- Allow them to cool completely before serving
A Detoxinista Creation
Megan is the creator of Detoxinsta.com and has a passion for healthy food and healthy living. Her mission is to make healthy living easier and more accessible. She loves sharing quick and easy recipes made only with all-natural ingredients to prove how delicious real food can be. If you want to learn more about Megan and find more recipes, please visit http://detoxinista.com/