These Vegan Sugar-free truffles are a delectable treat that everyone will love. They are a sweet treat for those dark chocolate lovers out there. The NuNaturals liquid stevia makes this a sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet treat!
Serves 16 truffles
- 3 oz unsweetened chocolate *chopped*
- In a small saucepan, heat coconut cream, NuNaturals liquid Stevia and Splenda until simmering
- Place chocolate in a large bow, and pour hot coconut cream over the chocolate
- Stir gently until it becomes silky smooth
- cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let cool in the fridge for several hours, until it's hard enough to roll into balls
- Scoop about half a tablespoon of the chocolate mixture and form into a ball. Repeat until all the mixture is used
- Roll the balls in coating *suggested-dried coconut, sliced almonds, cocoa powder, or chia seed*
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator. Bring to room temperature before serving for a softer truffle.
A Food and Whine Creation
Megan decided to create her food blog to share the healthy creations she is making for her family. She lives in the suburbs of Vancouver, Canada with her husband, two boys, and her little girl. To find out more about Megan and to find more recipes please visit her website at http://foodwhine.com/.