Waffles aren't just for breakfast anymore! We changed it up and created a delicious protein packed waffle for dessert that is naturally sweetened. No need to feel guilty after eating these for dessert!
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp Collagen Peptides
- 1 1/2 tbsp Organic Dutch Processed Cocoa Powder (add 1/2 tbsp more for chocolatey flavor)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup almond milk (plus more if batter is too thick)
- 3 eggs
- 4 packets Organic Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp NuStevia Cocoa Syrup (can replace with sugar free chocolate chips)
- 3 tbsp unsweetened plain yogurt
- Add all dry ingredients together then mix in wet ingredients. Once well combined let batter set while waffle iron is preheating. Taste test batter to see if it is sweet enough, if not add NuStevia Cocoa Syrup or another packet of Organic Sweetener.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick spray and cook waffles according to manufacturers instructions (if batter seems too thick add a little more milk before pouring onto iron). Serve immediately and top with your favorite toppings! Our favorite combo is to make an ice cream sandwich. Have fun with your toppings, we'd love to see your creations! Share on instagram and make sure to tag us @nunaturals so we can see your delicious dessert waffles.