Dirt in a Cup is a classic that everyone loves, especially with homemade no sugar added gummy worms & chocolate pudding!
Recipe for Gummy WormsIngredients:
- 6-9 tbsp. Gelicious Sweet Gelatin
- 3 cups favorite fruit juice
- Pour juice into medium size sauce pan. Slowly mix in the gelatin. Be sure to constantly whisk to avoid clumping.
- Put over medium heat and cook until gelatin is all dissolved.
- Pour mixture into gummy worm mold & let set in fridge.
Recipe for Chocolate Pudding
- 14 oz. can full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. Organic Cocoa Dutch Processed Powder
- to taste NuStevia White Stevia Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Gelicious Sweet Gelatin
- In a sauce pan mix together the milk, cocoa powder, & NuStevia over medium heat. Let boil. Sprinkle in gelatin while whisking.
- Once everything is dissolved pour mixture into medium sized bowl. Cover it and put in fridge to set.
How to make Dirt in a Cup
- Chocolate Pudding
- Gummy worms
- Favorite chocolate cereal
- NuStevia Cocoa Syrup
- In a cup pour chocolate pudding mixing in gummy worms. Crumble on top cereal and gummy worms. Drizzle NuStevia Cocoa Syrup on top. Enjoy!