Homemade Sugar-Free Graham Crackers is exactly what your NuNaturals Sugar Free Marshmallows are missing. We made it possible for you to enjoy for a favorite summer treat and still be sugar-free, now isn't that sweet!
- 1 & 1/2 cup graham flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp NuStevia White Stevia Powder
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup Sweet Health Tagatose Syrup*
- Preheat oven 400ºF
- *In a small sauce pan heat 3 tbsp Sweet Health Tagatose & 3 tbsp water to make Sweet Health Tagatose Syrup. Keep on low heat and stir until dissolved.
- In a large bowl mix together all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix together all wet ingredients. Add wet to dry ingredients and mix well.
- On parchment paper, flatten dough with rolling pin. Make dough about 1/8in thick.
- Transfer to cookie sheet. Cut dough into squares and use a fork to poke holes.
- Bake for 13-15mins. Pull out of the oven and cut the squares and set aside to cool.