A brownie sundae that is dairy free and gluten free must be too good to be true? Jayme (@fit_n_clean_mama) didn't think so and made this delicious brownie heaven!
- 3/4 cup Organic Cocoa Dutch Processed Powder
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained well
- 2 whole eggs (can use flax eggs to make vegan)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp low sodium baking powder
- 1/4 cup dairy free mini chocolate chips (plus more for toppings)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (plus more for toppings)
- 1/4 cup raw pecans, chopped (plus more for toppings)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease your muffin tins. Add everything but the chocolate chips and coconut into your food processor and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides with a spatula as needed. Add the chocolate chips and coconut; pulse to combine.
- Pour into your muffin tins, and then top with the remaining chocolate chips, coconut, and chopped nuts. Bake for 25-30 min, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool for 20 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Serve warm for the best loaded sundae brownie. Add your toppings, dairy free ice cream, and of course NuStevia Cocoa Syrup- enjoy!
Recipe by: Jayme Williams Fitness