This sugar-free sweet treat will add a fun pop of color to your day. If you love matcha lattes, you seriously need to try this recipe.
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup melted sugar-free white chocolate
- 1/3 cup NuNaturals MCT Oil Powder
- 2 tbsp matcha powder (or to taste)
- 1 cup raspberries
- optional: 1/4 tsp NuNaturals Vanilla Syrup to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the Greek Yogurt and vanilla extract. Stir well.
- Fold in your raspberries.
- When fully combined, pour matcha in slowly, making sure to stir well. This will give the yogurt a more spreadable consistency.
- Line a baking sheet or pan with parchment paper and spread the yogurt mixture over evenly.
- Freeze and enjoy. Place in the freezer for one hour or until yogurt has hardened. Enjoy!