We know you will love these green tea cookies so very matcha!
- 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature
- 4 packets of NuStevia NoCarbs Blend
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Healing Butterfly Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat together butter and NuStevia NoCarbs Blend. Whisk in one egg at a time; until mixed well.
- In separate bowl, whisk together flour, matcha powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda; stir into butter mixture just until combined. Stir in white chocolate chunks.
- Roll dough into balls and place onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are golden and tops of cookies are dry. Let cool and enjoy!