Is there anything better than a warm gooey brownie that's sugar free? We don't believe so!
- 3/4 cup Sweet Health Tagatose
- 1/2 cup Organic Cocoa Dutch Process
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a brownie pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the tagatose, cocoa powder, and salt. Whisk in melted butter, vanilla extract, and eggs. Add flour and stir until combined. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter in greased pan and bake for 20-22 mins. Cool down in pan before removing and slicing.