Our friend Kat did it again with these no sugar added banana cookies! Do yourself a favor and make these cookies right now, we know you won't regret it.
- 1 cup mashed bananas, over ripe
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- 2-4 pkts Organic Sweetener Stevia & Monk Fruit
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas with cashew butter and vanilla extract. Add remaining ingredients and mix until everything is well incorporated. Taste and adjust sweetener as needed (will depend on your bananas!)
- Using cookie scoop, place batter onto baking sheet, shaping cookies as needed. Bake for 12-15 minutes depending on how big you make them!
Recipe created by: Kat
Check out more of her delicious recipes here