In honor of National Ice Cream Day, we created a recipe for a dairy-free mint chocolate chip "nicecream". This nicecream has no added sugar and there's even spinach in it (we promise you wont taste it); so go ahead and eat the whole bowl!
- 4 frozen bananas
- a couple drops peppermint extract (add more for stronger mint taste)
- handful of spinach (for color)
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- drizzle of NuStevia Cocoa Mint Syrup
- Add frozen bananas, peppermint extract, and spinach to food processor or blender. Blend until ingredients are smooth.
- Add chocolate chips and pulse until mixed.
- Pour Mint Chocolate Nicecream into bowl, then drizzle NuStevia Cocoa Mint Syrup on top.