This chocolate mug cake is the perfect treat anytime of the day. It's only 5 ingredients and made in a minute! Our friend Kat made this recipe and was kind enough to share, enjoy!
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin, canned (or applesauce)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons Pourable Vanilla Syrup
- Toppings: Dairy free ice cream, Pourable Chocolate Syrup
- Whisk together all ingredients in a microwave-safe mug. Microwave for 1 minute or until top is set. Do not overcook or cake will be dry! Top with ice cream and chocolate sauce.
Recipe created by: Kat
Check out more of her delicious recipe here