Mix up your typical fall drink with one of these chai spice cocktails!
Autumn Chai Swizzle
- 2 ounces Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 3 ounces black tea
- NuNaturals Chai Spice Syrup to taste (about 1/4 tsp)
- Garnish: cinnamon stick
- Brew a pot of tea. Add NuStevia Chai Spice Syrup.
- Fill a coffee mug with chai tea and Baileys Original Irish Cream
- Stir with cinnamon stick
Recipe adapted from: The Spruce
- 8 bags black tea, paper, and string removed
- NuStevia Chai Spice Syrup to taste (about 2 tsp)
- 6 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup spice-forward bourbon, like Maker's Mark
- Make chai: In a saucepan, combine tea, and NuStevia Chai Spice Syrup. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat and add almond milk, whisking to combine. Return to a simmer, remove from heat, and allow to steep 10-15 minutes.
- Ladle chai into 8 individual mugs and portion 1 oz. bourbon into each.
Recipe adapted from: Sauver