This latte is cutest when served on Star Wars Day, but it is delicious any day of the year! May the 4th be with you!
- 1 cup coconut milk (or any milk that you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- NuStevia Pourable Chai Spice Flavored Syrup, to taste (depending on sweetness of your milk)
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- In a small saucepan, heat coconut milk until it starts to bubble around the edges, stirring occasionally.
- Once the milk is warmed through, remove from heat and whisk in matcha green tea powder and chai spice syrup. Note: using a milk frother will give you a creamier texture.
- Pour into a teacup, sprinkle with cinnamon, and enjoy!