A classic treat made with a twist! Kat made this candy corn smoothie recipe and we knew we had to share with you. Halloween treats don't have to contain a lot of sugar. No tricks here! This fun, vegan candy corn smoothie recipe is naturally sweetened with bananas and our stevia-sweetened Pumpkin Spice Syrup.
Ingredients:Turmeric Banana Layer:
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup plain dairy-free yogurt
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon NuNaturals Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 4 ice cubes
- Coconut whipped cream
- Place a glass in the freezer for 10 minutes. Add the banana turmeric layer to a high speed blender and blend on high until smooth. Pour into glass and return to freezer for 5 minutes.
- Add pumpkin layer to the blender and blend on high until smooth. Pour pumpkin layer into glass.
- Top pumpkin layer with coconut whipped cream and serve!