This single serve Low Carb English Muffin can be made in under 5 minutes and is so versatile! Add spices to use it for avocado toast or a touch of sweetener and top it with peanut butter and jelly. Recipe created by our lovely friend, Kat!
- 1/4 cup NuNaturals Oat Fiber
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons water
- seasoning of choice
- For a sweeter muffin use: cinnamon & Alcohol Free NuStevia drops
- For a savory muffin use: onion flakes, garlic salt, & pepper
- Grease a small ramekin or mug with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk together all of the english muffin ingredients. Add seasonings of choice.
- Spoon batter into prepared ramekin or mug. Microwave for 90 seconds, watching carefully so that it doesn't spill over. If the top is still wet, microwave 30 more seconds.
- Remove muffin from ramekin and allow to cool slightly before slicing in half and toasting.
Created by: Kat check out more of her recipes here