The first cinnamon raisin bagel was made in the 1950's and became an instant classic. A recent poll of New Yorkers found that cinnamon raisin with cream cheese was only second to an everything bagel in popularity. This recipe from our favorite foodie @KatalystHealth uses our 1:1 Monk Fruit to lighten up the drizzle on your morning treat. We know you can smell them baking in your oven already.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- handful chopped raisins
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup NuNaturals Monk Fruit
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together monk fruit and cinnamon, then set aside. Mix together flour, baking powder, sea salt & cinnamon. Add yogurt & stir until just combined. Add raisins & knead for a minute.
- Divide dough into 4 balls, then poke a hole into the center of each & shape into a circle.
- Place on baking sheet, coat with melted coconut oil and sprinkle on cinnamon sugar mixture & bake for 20-25 minutes.