Did you know that cinnamon dates back to 2,000 B.C., where it was imported from Egypt to China? Our foodie friend Kat Condon added the incredible flavors of coconut and our Salted Caramel syrup to create a gluten-free Cinnamon Roll for one that's ready to be devoured right now!
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Smart Balance butter
- 1-2 packets Organic Sweetener Stevia & Monk Fruit Packets
- 1/2 tablespoon cream cheese, soft
- NuNaturals Salted Caramel Syrup
- splash milk, if needed
- toasted coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Mix together dough ingredients. Knead for a few minutes, then roll into a long strip.
- Cut off sides to make straight, roll out scraps & attach to first strip. Continue until you have one long strip.
- Brush with melted smart balance & sprinkle with sweetener & cinnamon. Roll up & place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle a bit of NuNaturals caramel syrup on top.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- While roll cools, mix together frosting ingredients. Drizzle with frosting & sprinkle with toasted coconut