Everyday feels like a tropical vacation with this parfait by Annie Siegfried. It's as easy to make as it is beautiful.
- 1/e cup puffed quinoa or millet
- 1 cup non-fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp blue spirulina
- 1/4 tsp NuNaturals Vanilla Syrup
- 1 tbsp NuNaturals Collagen
- optional shell decorations: 4 tbsp sugar-free white chocolate
- For optional shells: Melt white-chocolate and pour into shell molds. Let cool until hardened and reserve for parfaits.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl mix greek yogurt, NuNaturals Vanilla Syrup, and NuNaturals Collagen Peptides. Separate half of this yogurt mixture into a seprate bowl. Add blue spirulina and mix until smooth.
- Sprinkle puffed millet and shells into parfait glass. Top this with the uncolored yogurt and then the blue yogurt. Swirl together slightly to create an ombre effect.
- Top with white chocolate decorations and additional puffed millet.
- Grab a snorkle and enjoy!