These high protein, low carb Pumpkin Parfaits hit the spot when you're in the mood for pumpkin pie. Whether you eat them for breakfast or as a dessert in the evening, they are sure to hit the spot.
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups non fat greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp NuNaturals Vanilla Syrup
- 1/4 tsp NuNaturals Pumpkin Spice syrup
- 1 tbsp NuNaturals Collagen Peptides
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and roughly chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk 1/4 cup of the pumpkin puree with 1/4 tsp NuNaturals Pumpkin Spice Syrup and set aside
- In a medium bowl, whisk the remaining pumpkin puree, greek yogurt, NuNaturals Collagen Peptides, and NuNaturals Vanilla Syrup.
- In two wine glasses or small mason jars layer the yogurt mixture and pumpkin mixture.
- Chill for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Before serving, top with toasted pecans and a drizzle of NuNaturals Pumpkin Spice Syrup.