Add some color to your mornings with a bright-hued matcha latte. Matcha is a perfect alternative to coffee because it gets you going without intensity of an iced coffee. There are so many tasty plant-based milks out there including brands with extra protein! Branch out and discover your new tasty go-to at home without the mountain of sugar that's hidden in most matchas you'll get in a drive thru.
- 1 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk (our current fave is toasted coconut milk with a splash of protein oat milk for creaminess, but any milk will work)
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 2 Tbsp boiling water
- 1/4 tsp NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia Syrup
- Optional: Whipped cream, coconut flakes
- Pour your favorite milk into your mug or glass
- In a small bowl, add matcha powder and whisk in boiling water until frothy then add Vanilla NuNaturals Syrup
- Pour whisked mixture into your milk and stir (or use a milk frother for extra creaminess)
- Add ice, top with any extra toppings, and enjoy!