You've probably seen champagne gummies at the store, but making gummies at home couldn't be easier! They're so fun to make, you'll find yourself making them again and again.
- 1/2 cup Champagne or sparkling wine, Brut or Rose
- 2 tablespoons Gelicious Unflavored Gelatin
- 1-2 packets Organic Stevia & Monk Fruit
Special Equipment Needed:
- Gummy bear molds (This recipe works best with 2 molds - 50 bears per mold)
- Heat Champagne in a small saucepan over low heat. Add gelatin, whisking constantly until dissolved.
- Remove saucepan from heat and whisk in Stevia & Monk Fruit
- Slowly pour mixture over gummy bear molds one at a time. Once the molds are filled, wipe away excess with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set completely.
- Pop out the bears from the molds and enjoy!