Peach season is in full swing which means we will be enjoying our NuStevia Peach Iced Tea all summer long!
- 8 cups water
- 5 peaches, thinly sliced
- NuStevia Simple Syrup, to taste
- 8 tea bags of favorite black tea + water to brew
- Bring 4 cups water and thinly sliced peaches to boil in a saucepan. Add NuStevia Simple Syrup (we used 1 tbsp). Simmer for 5 minutes to allow peaches to become mushy.
- Once peaches are soft, use wooden spoon to crush peaches into a pulp. On the side, brew your tea. Allow tea bags to seep for about 3 minutes.
- In a large pitcher, pour in brewed tea and peach mixture (strain before pouring in). Add 4 cups of water (more if you like your iced tea to be on the weak side). Refrigerate until ready to serve.