Trust us when we say this but you need to make this NOW! Kat did it again with another delicious recipe.
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 6 medjool dates
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, soft
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1-2 teaspoons turmeric [based on preference]
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 scoops NuNaturals Collagen powder
- 5 large strawberries, sliced thin
- Line an 8x8 dish with parchment paper.
- Add dates and almonds to a food processor. Process on high until mixture is crumbly and sticks together. Press mixture into 8x8 dish firmly. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together fudge ingredients. Taste and add more turmeric based on personal preference. Once fudge is mixed until smooth, pour over crust. Add strawberries on top of the fudge, pressing down slightly to submerge the slices into the fudge. If preferred, chop strawberries into chunks and mix into the fudge batter instead.
- Chill fudge for 30 minutes in the freezer. Slice into 10 squares and enjoy!