Who else wants pizza for breakfast? Try our delicious and healthy breakfast pizza!
- 3 cups favorite granola
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened greek yogurt
- a couple drops Vanilla NuStevia 2 oz.
- NuStevia Vanilla Syrup to taste
- Toppings: sliced banana, NuStevia Cocoa Syrup
- Combine granola and peanut butter in a large bowl. Add a couple drops of the Vanilla NuStevia and mix together. Once mixed well, put mixture on parchment paper and start to form a round crust. Let crust sit in freezer for 4 hours.
- In a small bowl add greek yogurt and NuStevia Vanilla Syrup, mix until well combined. Add yogurt mixture to pizza crust. Top with bananas and NuStevia Cocoa Syrup.