Our friend, Jenni Davis, a recipe creator and food lover created these deliciously sweet & healthy Lemon Blueberry Mini Muffins. Have these as a sweet little treat that'll help keep you full!
- ¾ Cup Quick Oats
- 2 Medium Ripened Bananas
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- ¼ Cup Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- ½ Cup Liquid Egg
- 3 Droppers of Alcohol Free NuStevia
- 1 Tbsp Oat Fiber (this thickens the batter for better consistency)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and spray a mini muffin tin with non stick spray, set aside.
- Add all ingredients other than Oat Fiber and blueberries into a food processor or blender. Blend on low for 1 minute.
- Once fully combined, stir in Oat Fiber. This will thicken the batter and give a better consistency. Divide batter into mini muffin tin – batter will make 24 muffins.
- Top with fresh or frozen blueberries, I add 2-4 blueberries per muffin. Bake on 350 degrees for 22-25 minutes. Oven temps/times may vary, check center for doneness. These muffins will be moist in the center.
- Store in an air tight container in your refrigerator. Will last 3-4 days.
Recipe created by: Jenni Davis
Check out her food blog at catchmecooking.com