Kat here again with an amazing holiday recipe, frosted gingerbread baked oatmeal!
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons plain coconut milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon NuNaturals Ginger Syrup [plain stevia will also work]
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon cloves
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a ramekin or small baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the oat bake ingredients. Taste and adjust flavors, as needed.
- Pour batter into ramekin and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- While oat bake is cooking, whisk together the coconut butter and vanilla extract.
- Once the oat bake is done cooking, immediately drizzle on icing. Sprinkle with extra crushed walnuts, if desired.
Check out more of Kat's recipes here