These popsicles are the perfect addition to your 4th of July BBQ party! Make 'em the night before and you're all set.
- 2 cups unsweetened greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp Stevia Vanilla Pourable Syrup (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 1/2 cups mixed berries (we like to use strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries)
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine yogurt, Stevia Vanilla Syrup, and almond milk. Throw some whole berries in each popsicle mold and put the rest of them in a separate bowl to lightly mash the mixed berries, if you like chunks only mash a little bit (we like ours with big chunks so we only mash a little berries). Fold in the berry mixture to yogurt.
- Add mixture to popsicle mold with wooden sticks and place in freezer. Let popsicles freeze overnight!