Gummy bears are one of our favorite childhood treats. Unfortunately, most gummy bears are loaded with sugar and a lot of unnecessary ingredients. Not these gummy bears! Our friend, Sandra (@sandratmartinelli), made this simple and delicious recipe, we had to share!
- 1 cup all natural fruit juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tbsp Gelicious Unflavored Gelatin
- *Optional: if you want your gummy bears to be a little sweeter add a packet or two of our Organic Sweetener!
- Silicone bear mold (or any shape!)
- Mix gelatin and cold water, and let it sit for 5 mins to allow gelatin to bloom
- In a saucepan, add the fruit juice and put it on medium heat. Slowly mix in the gelatin water mixture until it completely dissolves.
- Remove from heat and pipe the mixture into your silicone mold. Put in the fridge and allow to set for at least 30 mins.
- Get your gummy bear on!
Recipe created by: Sandra Martinelli
Check here out on Instagram!