Halloween treats typically mean one thing - a sugar overload. These gummies get their sweetness from all-natural juice and a touch of our Organic Stevia & Monk Fruit Sweetener. We used tangerine juice, but feel free to play around with the fruit juices to make even more ghoulishly hued gummies.
- 1 cup all-natural tangerine juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tbsp Gelicious Unflavored Gelatin
- *Optional: if you want your gummy bears to be a little sweeter add a packet or two of our Organic Stevia & Monk Fruit Sweetener!
- Spooky silicone gummy mold of your choice
- Mix gelatin and cold water, and let it sit for 5 mins to allow the gelatin to bloom
- In a saucepan, add the fruit juice and put it on medium heat. Slowly mix in the gelatin water mixture until it completely dissolves.
- Remove from heat and pipe the mixture into your silicone mold. Put in the fridge and allow to sit for at least 30 mins.
- Get your gummy bear on!
Recipe adapted from Sandra Martinelli
Check her out on Instagram!