High protein cookie cups that are the perfect hybrid of two favorite childhood sweets- thin mint cookies and Hershey’s cookies n’ cream chocolate bars! Vegan friendly, gluten free and healthier than any other hybrid option!
- 1/4 c Gluten Free Thin Mint Cookies, crushed
- 60 G Protein Powder, vanilla or unflavored
- 1 c White Chocolate Chips
- 3 tbsp Cacao Butter, or coconut oil
- NuNaturals Chocolate Syrup, pourable pouch
- Fill a muffin tin with liners and lightly spray with oil.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and cacao butter, stirring every 30 sec until mixed and smooth.
- Stir in protein powder.
- Spoon mixture into the bottom of each muffin liner filling about 1/3 of the way.
- Place about 1 tbsp of crushed cookies into each cup.
- Fill the cups with the remaining melted white chocolate.
- Pour 1 tbsp of NuNaturals syrup into the top of each cup.
- Using a fork, stir around syrup into the white chocolate creating a swirl design.
- Place muffin tin in the freezer for 10-15 minutes until hardened.
Recipe by Abby, nutrition guru, healthy cooking enthusiast and fitness junkie or more technically put, certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist, food photographer and recipe developer, children’s cooking instructor, and NPC bodybuilder.