Pumpkin pie is a favorite and we added a little twist that is irresistible. This is a vegan-friendly pie that everyone will love. The silken tofu makes the pumpkin pie creamy and rich without eggs.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 55 mins
Ready in: 2 hrs
- 1 (10.5 ounces) package silken tofu, drained
- 1 (16 ounces) can pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 tsp NuNaturals Vanilla Syrup
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked vegan pie crust
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C)
- Place the tofu, pumpkin, sugar, salt, cinnamon, vanilla, and clove into a blender, puree until smooth.
- Pour the blended ingredients into the pie crust.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins, then reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Continue baking for about 40 minutes or until a knife inserted into pie comes out clean.
- Cool before serving.