This recipe is so fast to make and it’s got just five ingredients! It’s a great no-sugar healthy dessert substitute and we think you may just get hooked!
- ¾ cup Fat free Greek Yogurt*
- 1 ½ cup Frozen strawberries, chopped**
- ½ cup Unsweetened almond milk or low fat milk
- 1 ½ tbs Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4-6 packets NuStevia White Stevia Powder
* If you are sensitive to Dairy, you could try swapping the yogurt out for 2 medium frozen bananas.
** If you would like it a little more thick, you can add another 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, if you would like it more thin, you can add more milk.
1.) Estimated time to prepare this delicious recipe is 1-5 minutes
2.) Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until you reach a smooth creamy frozen yogurt consistency
3.) Enjoy immediately or freeze for up to 3 hours for a thicker consistency
Meet Katie Farrell
Here at Dashing Dish, I have no greater passion than to teach others how simple and enjoyable it can be to live a healthy lifestyle. I like to think that the recipes are simply a reflection of what Dashing Dish is all about; wholesome, uncomplicated, and balanced. I desire to help each person live every day with passion, purpose, and freedom as they find nourishment for their body and soul.