4 Ways to Make Chia Pudding! We teamed up with our good friends Salba Chia to show four different flavor combos you can create with an easy chia pudding base. It's sugar free, simple, and oh so sweet
- 1/4 cup Salba Chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk*
- 28 drops Vanilla NuStevia
- In a medium size bowl mix together chia seeds, almond milk, & Vanilla NuStevia drops. Mix until there are no chunks.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- toppings: strawberries & coconut
- Add vanilla extract to your base ingredients. Stir and pour into a mason jar. Give a little shake and refrigerate for four hours.
Matcha Green Tea Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup matcha green tea powder
- toppings: coconut, raspberries, & Salba Chia Chocolate seeds
Matcha Green Tea Directions:
- Add matcha green tea powder to base ingredients. Mix until smooth and pour into a mason jar. Give a little shake and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Orange Cream Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- *only use 1 cup almond milk in base ingredients
- toppings: orange slice & coconut
Orange Cream Directions:
- Add the orange juice to base ingredients (only 1 cup almond milk). Mix until smooth and pour into a mason jar. Give a little shake and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter)
- 1 tbsp NuNaturals Dutch Processed Cocoa Powder
- toppings: bananas, Salba Chia Chocolate seeds, & NuStevia Cocoa Syrup
Peanut Butter Chocolate Directions:
- Add peanut butter and cocoa powder to base ingredients. Mix until smooth and pour into a mason jar. Give a little shake and refrigerate for 4 hours.