Milkshakes are on of our favorite desserts! Our friend Kat made this delicious Healthy Mint Brownie Shake, and it is amazing. Try it for yourself and let us know what you think!
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1 banana, frozen
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 scoop plant based protein powder (optional)
- 1/8 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 brownie of choice, crumbled
- NuStevia Cocoa Mint Syrup, to taste
- Top with: Dairy-free Whipped Cream
- Add all ingredients except for brownie to a high speed blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Test and add additional sweetener, if needed. Stir in half of the crumbled brownie.
- Add the remaining half of the brownie to the bottom of a tall glass. Add chocolate syrup to sides of glass, if using. Fill with shake, then top with extra chocolate syrup and whipped cream.
Check out more of Kat's recipes here