This fabulous green juice recipe couldn't be easier and it only needs a blender and a strainer. It's perfect for mornings when you want to whip up something quick and refreshing in a hurry. If you prefer pulp-free juice, there are lots of ways to use the leftover pulp: add to veggie burgers, granola, energy balls, hummus, quick breads, or even dog treats!
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups kale
- 2 green apples, cored and quartered
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 2 Tbsp mint leaves
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 celery stalks, rouchly chopped
- 1 (1-inch) piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 Tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp NuNaturals simple syrup (to taste)
- Add all ingredients to your blender in order and pulse to incorporate then set to highest setting to fully blend.
- If you'd like your juice to be pulp-free, strain through a fine mesh, cheesecloth, or nut milk bag.