Snow outside means we will be drinking hot cocoa all day, every day! Our friend Kat made this sweet sugar free treat and we had to share.
- 1¼ cups almond milk
- 1 heaping tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 packets Organic Sweetener Stevia & Monk Fruit
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup fresh raspberries
- optional: add Collagen Peptides
- Optional (but highly recommended) Toppings:
- NuStevia Cocoa Syrup
- Mini Marshmallows
- Fresh Raspberries
- Place fresh raspberries into a high speed blender. Blend for 30 seconds. Pour mixture through a fine mesh sieve or colander and using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, press the mixture through leaving behind the seeds.
- Add the almond milk, cocoa powder, stevia, vanilla and raspberry mixture into the same blender and blend on high until smooth. Pour into a small pot and heat over medium until warm.
- Serve topped with mini marshmallows, chocolate sauce and fresh berries, if desired.
Check out more of Kat's recipes here