Need a vegan treat for the holidays? Look no further! Our friend Kat made this delicious Vegan Pumpkin Fudge and it amazing, we recommended whipping up a batch for your next holiday party!
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, soft
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1/4 cup NuStevia Pourable Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust sweetness, if needed. Pour fudge into lined pan and place in the fridge for 1 hour to set. Cut into 16 squares and enjoy!
Check out more of Kat's recipes here