Brownie batter flavored anything is one of life’s simplest pleasures… especially for breakfast. This overnight protein oatmeal from The Balanced Whisk is one of the easiest, yummiest, and well-balanced breakfasts that can be thrown together the night before!
Prep Time 10 min
- 1/2 c Plant-based milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 c Yogurt, or applesauce or pumpkin
- 1 tbs NuNaturals Organic Dutch Process Cocao Powder
- 1/2 c Oats, old fashion or rolled
- 1/4 c Cauliflower, optional
- 1/4 c Protein powder
- Chocolate Chips
- Nut butter
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together. Pour into a mason jar.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least an hour or more so the oats soften and absorb the liquid).
- Top with anything of your choice.
- Enjoy cold, or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm!
Recipe by Abby, nutrition guru, healthy cooking enthusiast and fitness junkie or more technically put, certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist, food photographer and recipe developer, children’s cooking instructor, and NPC bodybuilder.